Sunday, August 15, 2010

IT'S COMING


Ladies and Gentlemen, I realized today that in three weeks, college football season will officially begin. Now for some of you (aka my brother) you could care less about college football or football in general, however, for the rest of us, this has been the moment we've been waiting for since the final bowl game of last year. There's just something about college football that automatically makes me smile and ready to fire up the grill, create awesome tailgating finger foods, and get pumped for game day. The overall atmosphere of the fans cheering together, the players leaving it all out of the field, or the crisp fall air. There is no better feeling than the just the over all energy that you feel when the first song comes on, the crowd begins to jump, and the players charge the field. AHHHHHHH.... I'm getting excited just thinking about it!!

Although, Virginia is typically my team (I know a lot of you are probably rolling your eyes and saying completely inappropriate things), I am a little skeptical of how their season is going to go. It'll be interesting to see how the team turns around (if they do) from their challenging season last year. I am pretty stoked that Virginia will be playing FSU (ahhh takes me back to great memories of my first college football game ever), and hopefully the outcome will be the same. BUT I'm even more excited about the Virginia Tech/Boise State game that will be the season opener. To this I must say HECK YES!!! Boise State is pretty legit when it comes to football, so this should a great season opener and we'll see what Tech's team will be bringing to the field this fall.

Other teams I'm going to be keeping an eye on this year: Ol' Miss, West Virginia, UK, and Auburn.

So grab your favorite college football Ts and memorize those college fight songs 'cause IT'S COMING!!!! If you feel the same way I do, let me know! So here's to life!!

Simply N

1 comment:

  1. HOKIE HOKIE HOKIE HI
    TECH TECH VPI
    SOLAH-REX, SOLAH-RAH
    POLY-TECH VIR-GIN-IA
    RAY RAH VPI
    TEAM TEAM TEAM!!
    ::gobble gobble:: :-D

    ReplyDelete