Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Setting Up House



It's official, I am a proud renter and occupant of a two bedroom, one and a half bathroom townhouse. I was quickly welcomed by one of the neighbor kids who was very concerned when he looked in the back of the loaded trailer and couldn't see the TV. We assured him that I did have a TV, and he was also amazed that and I quote "you're going to have a trashcan too?!".
So after all the boxes were unloaded from the trailer and carried to their prospective rooms, I began to filter through and try to find the essential things I needed to have help put up and hung on the wall. It's amazing what you forget you packed when you moved. For example, I've found kitchen and cooking gadgets as well as books and other odds and ends that I probably really don't need, but look great in the places I have put them.
Although I've got a whole lot more to do, aka my office/craft/hobby room that will I'm sure take a few days, I've gotten a lot done in the short 24 hours that I've been moved in. The living room and kitchen/dining room are finished. So the main goal today, is getting the bathrooms organized and set up, and even possibly my bedroom. Ambitious? Yes, but I've got my Ipod charged and ready to get started! So here's to life!

Simply N

1 comment:

  1. I want that kid to be in your class. Congratulations on your new home. Email me your addy if you can osborne.audrey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete